Jones Magee Solicitors provides the following Notary Services
- Authenticating documents
- Certifying degrees, diplomas, certificates, etc
- Witnessing and proving signatures to documents
- Administering oaths
- Taking affidavits
- Drawing up Powers of Attorney and other legal documents customarily prepared by notaries public
- Arranging for an Apostille Certificate to be issued by the Department of Foreign Affairs.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Evidence of your identity e.g. original passport or original driving licence.
- Proof of your home address e.g. utility bill.
- The relevant documentation relating to your notary request.